CMI provides professional services related to the installation and maintenance of warehouse material handling systems. We are a recognized brand in the Western Canadian market with over 15 years of excellent customer serivce.
We are seeking a seasoned project leader for large scale installation of warehouse conveyor systems. We anticipate this as a six month engagement, with the opportunities for long term, full time employment is there for the right candidate.
Our ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Millwright credentials - Hytrol, Dematic or equivalent conveyor technology.
- Related project experience in conveyor system installation - Mechanical Assembly, electrical, controls.
- Project Coordination: Materials, skill deployment, safety protocols.
- Progress reporting and client interface.
- Change Management.
This is a net new opportunity and this project is viewed as a flagship project for many to come in the future. Your personal brand will be attached to this project's success and as such, your skillset should include:
- Attention to detail and ability to anticipate challenges and opportunities.
- Strong team leadership and mentoring skills.
- Ability to read and interpret construction blueprints.
- Thrive under pressure.
CMI is an Alberta COR certified service company and as such, you will be expected to abide by and enforce our safety and work practices onsite at all times.
Thank you in advance for considering this job posting. If you feel this position fits your interests and skill set, please apply with as much supporting information as you wish. We are only able to respond to applicant who we feel are best suited for this position.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $35.00 per hour